Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Under Construction

I've wanted to add a few pages to this blog, like an About Me and FAQ page, since I always love those on other peoples' blogs, but I am html challenged and didn't know how to make it look pretty. Luckily, blogger finally updated their design options and ta-da! I can have pages with at the click of a button! They're listed at the top of the blog, above the most recent post, and below my title. They won't show up in your reader, so if you'd like, here is a link to the recently completed About Me page. I'm still working on an FAQ and a list of my favorite posts. I already have a few questions to answer based on emails I get, but if you have a question you'd like to see in the FAQ, leave me a comment either here or on that page and I'll try to address it.

And just so this page isn't only about boring structural things, here's a video I never posted compromised of clips of Landon meeting Claire in the hospital. I can't believe that was less than 3 months ago.


9 comments:

  1. Oh - that video made me tear up. The sibling love that Landon shows is so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that video. I need a visit with y'all, Landon has changed so much, and I need to meet the new addition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lurker making a first comment! I just wanted to say that I love reading your story, and give your new sections a thumbs up.

    Your blog has helped me believe that I can also be a MILP. No kids for me yet, but we're working on it.

    Can't wait to see Claire grow up on here, like we've been able to see Landon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great "About" post! Even though I pretty much already knew all that stuff, I liked reading it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome video. It's amazing how magical things look when set to music!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww. And damn gurl you looked gud! lol
    Desimom

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the new stand alone pages feature! as soon as I read about it here I added it to my own blog.

    and what a great video! you're family is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got all teared up. I have a 2.5 son and 11 mo daughter. It went so fast...makes me sad

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for sharing that! Honestly, I think you have such amazing children, and you're so wonderful with them! You are blessed beyond words.

    ReplyDelete