Saturday, January 3, 2009

Doc Review with a View (and Lemonade)

It's nice when a Saturday is so beautiful that doing doc review all afternoon doesn't even ruin it. Of course it helps that things like document scanners, laptops, and wireless internet all exist- I can sit outside on our back deck, sipping lemonade and diligently labeling documents, while Landon runs with a tennis ball in each hand intermittently exclaiming "A BALL!"

There's something wrong about being able to wear shorts and a tank top outside in early January, but as I soak up the 85 degree sunny weather, I've got to admit that I'm not missing Chicago too much right now.

5 comments:

  1. I was doing the same thing today! You're right, doc review is so much better when it's 80 degrees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't it fantastic? I expressed the same thought to Ryan about Boston (where we nearly moved) as I sipped a Shiner on the deck at the Oasis in my skirt and tshirt today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm overcome with jealousy!

    Becca...I'm IN Boston!!!!! Ack!

    LL...how about a "what Landon's eating/fave foods/hated foods" post?

    ReplyDelete
  4. much better than a cold office!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds soo nice- I'd take that kind of weather even if it did include doc review!

    ReplyDelete