Friday, February 2, 2007

So Cold

It's freezing outside. I grew up in Texas and we used to throw around the word "freezing" when it was in the 50's. My weatherbug says its 9 degrees out right now, and its not supposed to get above 10 for the next six days. Tomorrow, with the wind chill, it will be -25.

I have stocked up on food. I have a fireplace, a fluffy purring cat, and a husband to run out in the bitter cold should I get a strong craving for Thai food.

I may not go outside for the next several days. But thanks to the internet, I will remain connected to all of you!

2 comments:

  1. Stay warm. I'm from CT but living in Cali, 50 is freezing! We plan on venturing out the East coast w/i the next few years and I will freeze my tush off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the well wishes. Really, it was getting beyond boredom. I hope your coming months go without incident and much health to you and yours.

    FYI, I will be lurking with an occasional comment. Unlike me, you are interesting.

    ReplyDelete