Friday, December 29, 2006

Catching Up

It's been over 2 weeks since I last posted. This is mostly because I've been at my parent's house in Houston for the past 2 weeks and we spend a lot of that time up at their lakehouse which has no internet access. This is also because I'm trying to decide what I want this blog to be for. Do I just want to keep it personal- for family and friends to keep updated on the pregnancy and JP and my lives in far-away Chicago? Do I to keep it a little more general about law school, law, politics, and all sorts of other things that could potentially be of interest to people who don't know me? Do I want to tell my family about it- even if that means I can't complain? Put it on my profile so friends can check it? I'm still not sure... anyway, we'll see where it takes me.

I'll post again later about the baby news and how it went when I told my family (def not as expected).

No comments:

Post a Comment