Friday, December 1, 2006

It's Positive!!!!!!

Ahhh!! I left the library early b/c I couldn't get it out of my head that I might actually be pregnant. I got home, took a test, and there was a + sign! I half cried, half laughed, and really wished I wasn't alone in my apartment. JP called and said he was coming home early (at 2pm) b/c of the terrible weather and snow storm here in Chicago. I walked over to Walgreens and got a baby card, put the pregnancy test in a ziploc bag, and wrapped it up :)

He was so excited too! We don't really know what to do with ourselves. On the one hand I have 4 finals in the next week so I Really need to study, but I'm going to be a momma! That's so much bigger than finals! We are going out to celebrate tonight- I can learn secured transactions tomorrow...

Now the big dilemma is what to tell who, when. I always thought we'd wait a while but I'm already bursting. We're going to my parent's house for Christmas, so I think we'll tell them then. I have no idea when we'll get back to Texas again and I'd like to do it in person.

What an incredibly great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment