Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Video Test, take 2


This is the same clip I posted earlier today, but I'm trying to figure out how the blogger video format looks and works as compared to the YouTube "blog this" application.


And since this is a random post that will probably be deleted later, I'd just like to add that I hate how Google Reader doesn't update after you change or delete a post. Like my last one- the first time I tried publishing from YouTube the video didn't work, so I had to do it again. Google Reader still only shows the text and no video for that post. Or when I press "enter" to select a label and the whole post publishes itself when I'm not done, and that's the one that remains in the Reader preview window. So the lesson here is click over to my blog when there's a new post, because half the time I've added, edited, or at least spell-checked whatever was accidentally published first.

6 comments:

  1. Hahahaha... Gosh, he's such a cute baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me smile -- again. He is SO precious.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is way too cute - especially how he topples over at the end. It makes my uterus ache. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is absolutely adorable! It makes me wish there was a little baby around here to play with for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. he's so cute! i love how babies are to tippy!

    ReplyDelete