Wednesday, May 14, 2008

While We're Out

I had a dental appointment a couple weeks ago and my friend, her sister, and parents all watched Landon for an hour (they were visiting and had heard so much about the little man they all wanted to meet him). Her sister is a budding photographer and took these pictures. I love them.














I'm not sure when the hearing will be over. Our attorney said to clear out the whole day because you never know when you'll be called before the judge and cases are rarely called when they're supposed to be. I'm sure I'll post something when we get back. Until then, enjoy the pictures.

10 comments:

  1. Those are great pictures. He is such a handsome boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you all. I'm sorry you have to reopen this but I really do think it's for the best. Anxiously awaiting the summary of events.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pictures are great!

    Good luck today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you all today. The pictures are adorable (although I can now say that he's even cuter in person). Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just a random reader...not a scary stalker or anything...but wanted to wish you and your family the best of luck today, and on your final school work, and on your move...its sounds like everything will work out for the best for your family!

    Fellow IL reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pictures are adorable but what pictures with Landon in them wouldn't be? He is such a doll. I'll be thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, I love the second one especially. It's like he's going, "Hon? Which goes better with duck - Pinot Noir or a really oaky Chardonnay?"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also, here's to your awesome family coming out victorious today! Fingers crossed, toes crossed, eyes crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love that second one! they're all really cute. :)

    and good luck...got my fingers and toes crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous - so thoughtful! glad that your appeal went okay. i'll have my fingers metaphorically crossed for the next 30 days.

    ReplyDelete